Followers

Home

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Travelling Man

Morning All 

Well the weather has changed and goodness the garden needs a bit of rain. 

Made this card yesterday.



Used a whole lot of bits and pieces from my stash. 

First found a bit of corrugated card, thinking it would go nicely with the 
embossed card blank from Craftwork Cards.


Then with Travel and Men in mind thought - YES - I have a bag of 
ribbon scraps from Crafty Ribbons bargain bags. Had these a few months ago and 
just waiting to be used. 

I used red tape across the corrugated card added the ribbons. 

Mounted onto embossed card blank and added sentiments from 
Hunkydory and Kanban. 

I have tried something completely different for me - using texture 
for the card. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




I would like to welcome my newest follower to my blog 

Sandra have a pop over to see her blog and I am sure she will be pleased to see you. 

Thank you for popping over and look forward 
to seeing you again. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 





13 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!!! Great us of the ribbons Pen, it's a very tactile card.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fab texture and the ribbons shine.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Fab texture and the ribbons shine.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great fun creation and perfect for our theme this week Pen, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'The Great Outdoors' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card and I really like how you've used the corrugated card, it's gives the card a great texture and a sence of depth. Love it! crafty hugs, Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loads of texture and great use of ribbon love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fantastic masculine card... my B.I.L. would really appreciate this :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the textures, that caravan ribbon is just fabulous! You normally need your wellies when caravan isn't in the Uk (she said with experience!) Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Pen - such a clever way to use that pretty ribbon!

    Lovely to see you in the Playground.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the ribbons and the use of the corrugated card, great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Pen. I like the design and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely idea for a card. Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, great use of ribbon.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Outdoors' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen