Followers

Home

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Under the sea dream

Afternoon all 

Here we are on Sunday and I have been busy making cards 
for my Mum she wanted some birthday cards. 

But in between I have made this card. 



Yes it is a strange theme thanks to The Craft Barn challenge. 

Dog under the sea.

I thought along the lines of a dream where 2 dogs are in a 
conversation bubble bobbing alone under the sea, watching the seahorses go by. 

I used a variety of stamps from Little Claire, Clarity, and Hobby Art
to make the picture.


First I stamped the dogs and word bubbles and then used masking fluid to 
mask off the bubbles. 


Painted the background 

Used various watercolour paints and inks. 

Then made the sea scene with stamps and hand painted seaweed. 

Mounted onto a card blank and coloured in the edges with distress inks to 
bring down the colour of the card blank 

I hope you like it 

and would like to enter it for the following hope it is ok that I have 2 dogs ;) 

Challenges 

I hope you have a good day and enjoying your weekend.

Thank you for popping in 

and I look forward to seeing you again. 

Tonight I will have Glastonbury on again and do a bit of reading 
at the same time. 

Take care 

crafty hugs 


6 comments:

  1. What fun Love your underwater scene and the dogs look quite at home there. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun scene Pen and in crafting anything goes, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bizarre, yet effective. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic imaginative scene Pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just fun, you've risen to the challenge so you get full marks from me! Plus your underwater scene looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect scene for this tough challenge. I'd often wondered what dogs dreamt about, now I know!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen