Followers

Home

Friday, 8 July 2016

A lot of wings


Morning all and thank you for popping over to see me today. 

Not a good day outside today - misty rain so it is a day in doors but 
must try to get a walk in during the day. Got to keep my steps up 
as it is so easy just to sit down and craft. 

Here is my card for today - something very different to my usual cards


I have used a new "to me" stamp from Crafters Companion 
and stamped with Watering Can ink onto
white card


Used my watercolour pencils to colour.... added butterflies from Card-io

Then found a few scraps of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Bargain bags

Mounted onto purple backing paper and onto a cream coloured card blank
Then added a Happy Birthday and Nuvo drops. 



I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Here now is an oldie I made a year ago and thought I would share it over at 
Erika's today 

It is made using Tattered Lace dies. 

Note to self must get them out again and make a few more Baby Cards :)  


Have a great day and hope to see you soon

Crafty hugs 

10 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Pen, loving your oldie, the animals are so cute. I have a couple of monkeys here too.
    Thanks for joining me this weekend sharing an old project, have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty, both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely Pen a twofur, gorgeous image on your first card and brilliant fun charaters on your Oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty rop card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background embossing on your oldie card.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background embossing on your oldie card.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love your cards, the embossing is just perfect. Thankyou for joining us over at Crafty Ribbons for our 'Things With Wings' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and very soft colourized. Beautiful done.
    Your baby cards looks also beautiful and cute with all the little animals.
    Thank you for joining at stamping sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet image and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen