Followers

Home

Sunday, 31 July 2016

All in the pink



Afternoon already !!! I know time goes quick but this is silly. 

Had a lovely time up at the Village Hall Sports Day yesterday -- no cooking for tea
as there was a BBQ and Den and I ate cake walking home 

Now for my card for today




I have used up all sorts of snippets for this card. 


First my pink splodge backing card and a small strip with rather nice patterns. 

Then came what have I to use... punched out hearts, snippet of flower die cut 
paper Craftwork roses, strange pink butterfly, Tonic butterfly (coloured pink) 
and a row of Hunkydory butterflies. 

So mounted, glued, and made the card. 

Used Worn Lipstick around the edges of a blank card too.... but did not use the very pink 
backing card thought it did not need it.


I hope you like it - surprising what you can make from a box of bibs and bobs. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Well I had best get on - cake in the oven. 

Do not want to burn the cake, nearly burnt the jam while I was making it 
as Mum called me. Glad to say she is getting bit better, as best she can, 
having had another small stroke. 

Will be nice as we have arranged to go and visit her in September. 

But in the mean time I am sending her my cards which she so loves. 

Best go - can smell the cake. !!!

Crafty hugs 


Just as an after thought I thought I would post these quotes...

Think they say a lot in the life today .....



7 comments:

  1. Pretty pink card Pen, lovely little embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a pretty card from all your snippets. Thankyou for fluttering by again. Your card will be entered twice for the prizes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recycling work with your card, love it! I always love bit and bobs :D
    Thanks for sharing your sweet work at the Butterfly Challenge #59!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Pen - i adore the pink of course and great use of loads of snippets too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, those little hearts are so cute! Glad to hear that your Mum is ok, despite her health. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Pen. I love your little flowers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen