Followers

Home

Monday, 18 July 2016

Animal Christmas

Afternoon all

How is it for you today? Boy it is very hot here this morning.

Been outside already picking fruit so thought pop back in doors and make a card

So here it is 


 I used the new Creative Crafting world  topper and mounted it with black card.

Used Hunkydory gold mirri card and added a Crafty Ribbons ribbon using red tape. 

Note to self must get some more red tape :) 

I then used a couple of black trees ( Sue Wilson dies) and added Nuvo drops to the 
corners and used the Nuvo drops as snow on the trees. 

Sorry about the funny angle of the card but the mirri card is so shinny I could see 
myself in the card !!!

I wonder if this card follows the theme of colour  over at the Christmas Card Challenge
with the red, green and cream colours? 


I hope you like it and would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping in and look forward to hearing from you again. I just love all your 
comments so a big thank you from me to you. 

Off now to process a big bowl of blackcurrants from one bush and the other one 
is just coming now. 

Gooseberry jam in the making - think may bulk out with rhubarb wonder if that will work. 

Marrows are coming just ready soon for our favourite jam - Marrow and ginger !!!

Have you tried this jam - lovely. 

Best be going 

Crafty hugs 


9 comments:

  1. A lovely Christmas card Pen. I love that sweet image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww - I just love all those little Furries :-) Great card design - I really like how you added the texture on the cut out trees :-D

    It's very hot here today too. !

    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Pen, I love the topper and your card design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love how the colors from the challenge are all there! :) Lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas and ribbon looks just great for this weeks challenge at Crafty Ribbons! Thanks for playing along with us this week and welcome back!

    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, such a sweet image. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is so adorable..what a sweet Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen