Followers

Home

Sunday, 3 July 2016

Balloon frog

Afternoon all and thanks for popping over. 

Been a lovely day - went to see my eldest daughter and family today and it is 
always nice to catch up with them. My grandson is a joy and had to show me the flowers 
in the garden :) 

So back home now and thought best get out before the "rain" comes and pick some fruit. 

Question for you How many different fruits can you see.... answer below 


But here is my card for today. 


I have used a new stamp from Rubbernecker the frog. 




Stamped onto one of my scrap bits of background Colour Burst papers. 


Used Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints to paint him and the balloons. 


Used a pink distress ink to colour the edges of the "topper" 

Added a scrap of Crafty Ribbons ribbon at the bottom - Cakes 

Mounted onto another scrap of orange paper onto a white card blank. 

This card stands up with the fold of the card at the top. 

Added from my peel offs - stars and Happy Birthday. 

Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Well must dash off for a cream tea now up at the village hall. 

And for those who want to know the fruits I have picked today 

They are Red Currants, Black Currants, Gooseberry, Raspberry, Loganberry 
and a funny one not sure what they call it but it is a cross between 
a blackcurrant and gooseberry - begins with a T that is all I can remember. 

Thanks for popping in have a great rest of the day 

Crafty hugs 




11 comments:

  1. love the frog he looks as though he is being carried away by the balloons, great card is the fruit a jostaberry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, what fabulous fruit, I counted six varieties I, but thought I'd seen straws,
    Great fun image and a brilliant background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and a lovely bowl of fruit too. I'd not heard of Jostaberry, but have just googled it - sound a lovely fruit.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explanations! I love your frog. Many thanks to join us again in Crafty Ribbons challenge. May you love animals? Good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with an adorable, happy frog, so cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty creation and he's a real fun froggie Pen, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensation challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun card Pen - I do love that crazy frog! :) I guessed six fruits too, learned something new as well, had never heard of a Jostaberry! I can trade you some rhubarb :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cute frog and your colourful background

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun card Pen. Love the background and the little slices of cake.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tayberry? Love the froggie. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, super image. Jostaberry bushes are so vigorous l had them on allotment but cut them down as they were taking over and the birds kept eating them. They make a lovely crumble.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More's July challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen