Followers

Home

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Beside the sea

Afternoon all

Well here I am and thinking about what to do today. 
Been to the Village Hall this morning which was nice, with my cards. 

Got a few cards to sort out for my Grandchildren, so that is the plan later. 

But for today here is a card



I used the Hobby Art Harbour stamp for this card and
used watercolour paints.

Mounted onto blue card onto a Craftwork Cards card blank

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 



here is yesterdays picking .....  


Veg eaten and fruit processed into the freezer.

Have a good day and hope to see you again. I love your comments
and thank you for your support in viewing my blog.

Crafty hugs

5 comments:

  1. How pretty that is and what a delightful little stamp :-)
    I hope you did well with your cards this morning. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab stamp and I love your watercolouring of it, beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pen you are getting a great crop from your garden, my tomatoes are still green! And only a few strawberries to show. I think I'll be going fruit picking to get mine.

    I love your seaside themed watercolour card. Great colours.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming seaside card Pen, lovely colours and design.
    Fab garden produce, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen