Followers

Home

Sunday, 17 July 2016

Black trees


Afternoon all 

Just back from a walk after making cakes and jam this morning 

so thought I would pop in and catch up with my blog. 

Here is my card for today.


I have used up bibs and bobs to make this card .....

First I used up my inks from my smoothies, from the other day,  to make the background scene.

Used a scrap of paper to make the hills mask and inked with darker inks.

Then found snippets of black card to cut out trees using the Sue Wilson tree dies. I did emboss the trees but the picture does not show it too well :( 

Mounted onto a silver bit of mirri card onto a white card blank

Added a snippet of Christmas Ribbon  from Crafty Ribbons bargain bag to the bottom of the picture first using red tape. 

then added the trees, put glue pen on and added glitter.  Then added white gelli roll ink to make the stars.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it in the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for coming over to visit me today. 

Time for a cuppa and maybe a try of the jam I have made today. 

It is not getting much crafting done all this jam making but it is making my 
store cupboards full.... will love it in the winter. 

Freezer is filling too.... just wait for the peas !!

Have a great rest of the day. 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. A super card Pen. This is a great technique. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Pen! Wonderful scene and I love the sky - amazing!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card lovely Northern Lights card, great scenic stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pen, I like the scene
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for explanations. It is really clear! Thank you to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and goos luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love that skyline.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen