Followers

Home

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Butterfly dreams


Afternoon all, hope you are having a good day.

I have been

catching up with being a Guest Designer for the butterfly challenge and Indigoblu challenge


There are loads of lovely entries and it is a joy to have the chance to look 
at the work.

Do pop over to the challenges and see if it is something you would like to enter. 

Village hall today for the Coffee Morning.

Now for my card for today.



I have used again a topper from Hunkydory and mounted it onto
rainbow mirri card onto a white card blank.

I then added a couple of extra butterflies to make it so that there are loads :)

Then those great peel-off - gold Happy Birthday.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

A bit more time to Craft = 23 - anything goes

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge - July - Anything goes

The Craft Barn Challenge - Butterflies - lots

Here is a photo I took yesterday - potatoes. Our first harvest this year.

Two different sorts !!!  Guess what we are having for tea tonight :)



Have a good rest of the day. I feel a bit flat today - have tried to make a
card and every-time I think will try that - in my mind its gone wrong.

Sometimes it is best to just let it go and do something else.

Been for a walk which has helped.

So will leave it for now and have a cuppa.

May watch a bit of Wimbledon.

Crafty hugs



7 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, such a pretty card, and your pots look wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with all those butterflies and your potatoes look fab too. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Pen. Butterfly cards are such good fun to do. I like the look of those potatoes. I have often thought of trying to grow my own but haven't yet got round to that. So many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card.

    Yum! Those potatoes look good. They always taste so much better when they are freshly dug and cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely card and so feminine! thanks for playing along with us at Bizzy Becs anything goes.Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen