Followers

Home

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Day trip to ......

Afternoon all 

Hope you are having a good day and things are well for you. 

Been a bit of a stressful couple of days - I must remember  I am powerless over people, places and things.
And I must not let things which are not in my power to get in my head and create havoc. 

However I had a nice afternoon yesterday making my latest project

And here it is.....



I started off with a blank white A4 sheet of stamping card and cut it in half.


Stamped the edges from the Elegant Corners stamp collection


Then made up the word Post Card from the Wordpress Letters


Added a stamp image with a Wee Rabbit for the stamp image, and a wavy line 
as the post mark.


Coloured in the very white card with Distress inks using a Clarity brush.
And coloured in the stamp so that the Wee Rabbit had grass to sit on :)


Then for the image - 

Used a part of my background mopped up ink papers and stamped Paris images onto 
the paper using permanent ink. Cut down the image and inked with alcohol pen.


Added to the Post Card 

And added writing .... and of course it has to be to my Mum :) 


I hope you like it - something different


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 

Just as an up date - I have now had to cancel that order that I was waiting for, 
had confirmation last night that although I had a tracking number the parcel 
had not even been dispatched. It is not the suppliers fault but the Chanel who is selling 
the items. 

I have to say that the supplier is not very happy about it as it makes then look bad, 
I have stressed to them that it is not their fault. 

I hate it when I am let down....but again I have to remember Powerless....

Off to look for jam recipes 

Rhubarb jam maybe, but have just made this afternoon 2 and half pots of
Josaberry Jam using a combination of Blackcurrant and Gooseberry jam recipes.

Looks good....lets hope it tastes good

Thank you for popping over to see me today 

Crafty hugs 

x

ps I have not been to Paris, by the way, but I have been on the EuroStar
many years ago. 






15 comments:

  1. Wow penny love what you have made crafting hugs xxx
    I'm lucky enough to have stayed in Paris twice via euro star lovley memories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pen doesn't sound as if you are having fun at the moment. How did your jam turn out?
    I've just used the last of last years batch so need to get picking and make more.
    I love your postcard and all the stamping layers, the little rabbit stamp is cute too.

    Hope things improve for you, crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super project for the Clarity 'Day Out' challenge. Lovely use of the Clatity stamps too. Thank you for sharing your project and best wishes. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous postcard, love the stamp! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Pen, lots of detail to see, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous idea Pen and beautifully done. Thank you for joining the Clarity challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! A different take on this month's theme - well done.
    Wishing you luck in the Clarity Challenge this month, and thank you for sharing your artwork with us. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this postcard, didn't occur to me you had made it from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this really does look like a old post card I love it all good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this really does look like a old post card I love it all good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and pretty stamps.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stamping. An excellent composition too. Wishing you all the best in the Claritystamp Challenge and also in your other challenges too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen