Followers

Home

Friday, 15 July 2016

Flowers in the field

Afternoon all and thank you for your visit today. 

I had a lovely time yesterday in the end, went for a walk and made jam. 

Boy where does the time go .... it is Friday again I am sure time travels faster as I get older. 

But first my card for today...


I started with one of my papers and stamped using stamps from Seven Hills Crafts 
the Buildable Bouquet  Added a hint of blue around the edges 



I stamped a various flowers and leaves across the paper 

Then using the colour theme with The Seven Hills blog 


I coloured in the flowers using various pencils and pens with glitter. 

added a pink backing paper and then 

mounted onto to a card blank 

Added a sentiment of Happy Birthday stamp from AlteNew Label stamps


I would like to enter it for the following and hope it meets with all the criteria







Thank you for your visit and as it is Friday here is an oldie I first posted 
a year ago on my blog. Pop over to see Erika on her Oldie Friday ....


I find it really interesting to see the change in certainly my cards from then to now. 

Oh and just for you Erika here is a photo of my jam which I made yesterday....


Rhubarb and ginger today but that is later today. 

Have a good day although it is raining here today but the rain will swell the fruit and veg.

Crafty hugs 


ps My thoughts go out to all those in Nice today....

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, that jam looks good. It's on my to do list too, which means anytime in the next month!
    A super oldie today, thank you for joining me. A great scene, love the different layers of inking. A perfect male card.
    Loving today's card for the colour challenge too, those bright red flowers are beautiful and really pop against your subtle background.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous oldie, and I do love that super scene you have created.
    Your first card is fantastic also.
    Those flowers look like they are dancing across the page ,and the colours are very pretty.
    Jam sounds wonderful, and I do like anything with Ginger in it.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp set, such a great design & a really striking card! Thanks so much for playing along woth Seven Hills Crafts this month. jillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's lovely. Beautiful creation! Love the sweet flowers. Thanks for joining us for our 'Use a Sentiment' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. So glad that you did! Your card is gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh rhubarb and ginger jam how fab, love it. Beautiful card, I love the bright summery colours and your Oldie is lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card - I love the bold red flowers against the soft background. Thanks so much for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm beautiful flowers in the field! I wanna go to this field : )

    Thank you for joining the fun at Seize The birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen