Followers

Home

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Fluttering by

Morning all 

Just got this card finished this morning - had a brain wave :) 

But first here is my card.






I used Altenew Stamps all for the stamped butterflies using the Altenew inks

I stamped onto one of my background papers using a snippet of it 
where I had used up inks on 
my blending mat. 

Added a little Denim  blue around the edges of the butterfly card and mounted onto a card blank


The card blank I again used inks to edge with blue. 


How to use ribbon on my card - I use the Crafty Ribbons Butterfly ribbon and 
cut out the butterflies a whole load of snippet butterflies and glued onto the 
topper with 3D gel to give a bit of dimension. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following

Challenges





Thank you for popping in today.

Cakes again to bake, will try to take a photo for you.... Cara :) 

Getting bit fed up with picking and processing Blackcurrants. 

Anyone know a quick way to top and tail them???

Think its time to look for recipes for jam. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

9 comments:

  1. Wow Pen, what a beautiful card - stunned that you cut out those little butterflies by hand, a great result!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card, and I love your inked, and stamped design.
    Great idea cutting out those fab butterflies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pen, I like all the butterflies and the lovely colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Pen, gorgeous colours and design, the butterflies Are Beautiful, love It Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Pen the colours are glorious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 3d dimension element created by the ribbon butterflies. Bet that took some patience cutting them all out!. Love the design you have created. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Pen, and so worth all the time spent cutting out. A creative way of using the ribbon! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pen I am loving all your butterflies and the background. A beautiful colour combination.

    Crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. He hee you beat me to it! Loving the card, definitely a kaleidoscope of butterflies. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen