Followers

Home

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Fun in the sun

Good afternoon all and thank you for coming over 
to see me today. 

First here is my creation for today - a tag ready for 

The Craft Barn Challenge 




I started off with my tag and inked up the Sheena Douglas leaf stamp with 
watercolour paints and stamped them onto the tag. 

Added the word too.....


Here are the flower petals in the making I used copy paper for the flowers 
and inked up using Distress inks. 
Then using a pen curled up the petals to make the shape of the flower. 
Added it to the tag with a definition of C is for Chrysanthemum 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Just a note to say will be sending this via email as there is a problem at the moment 
on The Craft Barn Challenge site. 


However ..... 

I hope you are having a great day and the sun is shinning where you are.

The sun is out here today - Been in the garden this morning picking 
veg... ready for jam and chutney. And this afternoon I have been up 
at the Village Hall Sports Day. 

What a great turn out of folk, children, laughter, clapping, 
and sticky label prizes being given by everyone who enters a race. 

The young children are having a field day - stickers all over their t-shirts. 

Up later well in an hour for the next stage of the games, and a BBQ so no cooking 
for me tonight :) 

I will post some more photo later 
but here is one to be going on with....



Well thats it for now and nearly time to pop up to the Village Hall for the 
2nd round of activities.  

Crafty hugs 


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous tag Pen. Love the beautiful bloom. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your beautiful flower Pen, a super tag.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the tags you're making for this challenge and this one is no exception! Cara d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, I'm not very good at making flowers, yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower! It looks lovely on those stamped leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful tag, the flower is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright flower making a super "c" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design with the dimensional flower, must have taken ages to fussy cut and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag, the flower is very realistic. You must have been very patient to cut and curl all of those petals.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen