Followers

Home

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Gingham cats

Morning and hope you had a good day yesterday

Early start for me today got a busy day ahead so thought I would do my
blog now. 

I was busy picking fruit before the rain that came and doing a bit 
of crafting.

So here is my  card for today.


I started with a scrap of my color burst papers - just about finished 
one sheet now only 100's to go ☺

I used my new rubber necked stamp of cat faces.


Coloured in with watercolour pencils trying to give different faces to each cat.

Used green for the eyes.

Mounted onto pink card and then onto gingham green card.


Used a craftwork cards card blank.

Then I added green ribbon and gingham candi - note the wee flower made from 
candi, it has glitter in the center.

Finally added faux dashes around the edge of the cat topper.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges

Allsorts Challenge - Gingham style

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge - July - Anything goes

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Animals

SUYP - Floral

Hope you have a great day and look forward to seeing you again.

Oh and by the way Di thanks for the offer of rhubarb but I have
loads of that too.... it is the 3rd year from planting and it has gone
mad.... freezes lovely just need to see if I can make some jam with it?

A favorite for the family is my marrow and ginger jam.... my grandson Farran calls it
Grandma's special jam.

Well must get going now.

Crafty hugs

x


8 comments:

  1. love the expression on the cats faces lovely fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how super gorgeous :-) I love all the kitty faces. Your background is fabulous and I love how you watercoloured all the kitties :-)
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a fun card, all those cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card and a great array of cars, hope they don't all come into my garden! Some really lovely colours used here.
    Thank you for joining my Gingham challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pen, Thank you for joining in our gingham challenge this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Gingham' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, glad it isn't just me that has rampant rhubarb! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen