Followers

Home

Monday, 4 July 2016

Gingham dog


Afternoon all and here I am again. 

Busy morning - out picking fruit before the birds eat all the berries. 

Thank you to  Meg   for finding out about the name of that fruit that I could not remember and 
yes it is Jostaberry  :) 

Here is my card for today.



I have used the Little Claire Design wavy dog stamp onto one of my Color Burst 
background papers. Used black ink and coloured in the images. 

Added green foreground and a hint of pink around the edges. 

Added a gingham ribbon to the bottom of the now topper and mounted onto a 
scrap of purple card. 

Found some gingham card stock in my stash and mounted the whole thing 
onto a white card blank. 

I find these Wavy stamps just lovely to work with and great fun - something different. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping in. 

Best get on and get out again to sort out those fruits coming thick and fast. 
Seems a lot of work picking but so enjoy the fruit in the winter months. 

Full of Vitamin C .... 

Have a great day and look forward to seeing you 
again over on my blog. 

Crafty hugs 







8 comments:

  1. Lovely colours in your background Pen and the dogs look happy running across the page, love gingham so think the background is superb, glad to help with the name of the berry we have some here, our fruit is way behind yours and not yet ripe. The plum tree looks as though we will have a great crop and the apple trees don't look far behind at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, fabulous card and lovely background colours ,brilliant layout and image ,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen, fabulous card and lovely background colours ,brilliant layout and image ,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet scene!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges this week
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour burst background and a really cute image.
    Thank you for joining my Gingham challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet dog stamp. I love the playfulness of this image.
    Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, the background looks brilliant. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for sharing this over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen