Followers

Home

Friday, 1 July 2016

Lets jump

Morning all and here we are now in July 

Where does the time go? Far too fast. Picked another big bowl of fruit
yesterday and it is in the freezer. 

Thank you Lou for your tip for Gooseberry and Elderflower jam sounds lovely. 

I remember picking Elderflowers for a cheats way of making champagne many years 
ago.... another time and another story. 

Here is my card for today


I have used Little Claire Design wavy stamp with the sheep and stamped them onto a
scrap of my coloured background card.

Then the problem the sheep were blue so used pearl drops and gesso to paint
them so that they were white. Gave a bit of texture to the sheep too.

Added a highlight blue around the edge and then

coloured in the rest of the picture with watercolour pencils.

Mounted onto orange paper onto a pale blue paper both out of my huge bundle
of scraps of paper / card.

Then I found a couple of flowers from Craftwork Cards and added those with a bit of glitter in the centers Found a wee butterfly in my stash :)

and added a piece of ribbon at the bottom.

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Crafty Ribbons - 158 - Animals

Crafting from the Heart - 118 - Anything goes

Pixies Crafty Workshop - 235

Thank you for popping in but before I go I thought I would show you
something old that I made over a year ago and join in with Erika

It is a Hunkydory card for a little one.


Simples.

These sort of cards have always got a place however I know that
I enjoy the "arty / crafty" cards I make today.

The kit cards have a good place for those urgent cards which are always
requested.

Have a good day

Think its a crafty day for me today :)

Crafty hugs

x





8 comments:

  1. Pen, that background is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challneges this week
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Pen! Love the frolicking sheep :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen and thank you for joining me today sharing an oldie.
    I love those little shoes, such a very cute card with the perfect sentiment to match.
    I also love your sheep scene, the texture for their wool is fab.

    Have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, love your sheep card great design and your oldie is just lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the background is amazing, stunning work! Thankyou for joining us over at 'Crafty Ribbons. for our 'Animals' challenge. Hope you come and join in again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sheep card, their wool looks fabulous. Great oldie, I agree that the kits make some great professional looking cards, but like you I enjoy the actual messy making more these days. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen