Followers

Home

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Magical July

Afternoon all and thank you for popping in. 

Have you been watching the tennis.... it is on as I write. 

I do like watching but all the grunting does make me want to turn off, how about you. 


So here is my card for today. 



Yesterday I was working on this challenge making background papers. 



I used a gelli plate and followed the instructions, as best I could, on the Calendar 
from Clarity Stamps 

Photos of my journey ....... 








I had to use individual letter stamps to make the word Magical as I did not have the 
actual word, but I am quite pleased with it. 

I have mounted it onto white card, black card and onto a white large card blank. 



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Well I have been able to get out into the garden earlier and picked, processed and put in the 
freeze 1.5 pounds of fruit. 

Think some of it will have to be jam - so building up the quantities to be able to 
make a batch. I suppose it will work = fruit having been frozen? 

Have a good day - feeling bit down today, family "stuff" going round in my 
head, trying to keep strong without it sounding that I am struggling. 

Powerless over people, places and things 

Got that off my chest and best be getting on. 

Crafty hugs 





12 comments:

  1. Love it. I think you've done a wonderful job with the background and the silhouette stamps look great. I don't have a geli plate yet but I've really enjoyed making backgrounds lately, nearly as much as stamping. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pen crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and wonderful inking, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jam will work Pen. I always pick at this time of year make jam with half and freeze the rest.
    I LOVE your background on this card, it's fabulous. The image fairly pops out in black against it.
    A super card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out beautifully. I hope your were able to escape from some of those stresses whilst crafting. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, perfect for this weeks 'One For The Boys' challenge at Allsorts, good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background, so clever. Thanks for playing at Bizzy Becs with your lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you technique good luck in the clarity calender challenge x.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen