Followers

Home

Saturday, 16 July 2016

N is for ...

Morning all 

Been playing yesterday with my Colour Cloud inks and smoothies 
to make my tag for today's Challenge 

Here it is.



First I used a combination of colours to create the Northan Lights on my white tag
 and used a 
piece of paper - ripped - to make the hills.  Making a full background paper theme 


Found a scrap of paper with the words North Pole on to make a sign post. :) 

Added from Card-io "Nymph" faeries on top of the signpost "holding" the North Star. 

Added glitter to make the stars - unfortunately the picture does not show the glitter too well. :( 

A whole lot of N's for the challenge so what will it be 

N is for Northan Lights, North Pole, North Star or Nymphs 

Has to be Northan Lights as that is where my first thoughts were going 
but I have added several definitions :) 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 



Horrid rain again today but today I must get out for a walk, yesterday I stayed in 
all day and to be honest it does not do me any good. 

Best go and get dressed up and get out for that walk NOW.

Crafty hugs 





14 comments:

  1. I love how you've included so many N words. I did Northern Lights last time I did a dictionary challenge but the dictionary I'm using this time didn't have the word in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours. Lovely and dry here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab, amazing, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a vibrant tag and it is perfect for Northern Lights. Very nice work Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is absolutely gorgeous Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous - the Northern Lights are on my 'must see one day' list!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see the Northern Lights i imagine it must contain all the colours you used in your tag great work so effective

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, great idea and very colourful. We could do with some rain in Herefordshire, I am having to water my plants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, love those colours. I'd love to see the northern lights too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you've created the sky, beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see the northern lights and they look just like your sky in my mind. This is a very colorful and beautiful tag. I was super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous tag, the colours are beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great, colourful tag and so many "n" words covered.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tag. I almost like it best as just the background. The shadows on the hills is great xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen