Followers

Home

Monday, 11 July 2016

Rose Wedding

Hi thank you for poping in to see me today

Here is my card for today - I was thinking about the challenge from 



And came up with this for the challenge.




I have used both Vintage Rose AlteNew stamps and inks to make this card.


Just love how I can layer up the stamps to create something that looks 
so real.

I used white card to stamp all the flowers and trimmed down the size to fit a
piece of mirri gold card.

Then made a 5 x 7 size card which I then coloured it with one of the ink pads to
bring the colours all together.


Mounted the topper onto the card blank added a ribbon.

The Sentiment Happy Wedding from AlteNew I stamped onto white card

 and again added pink to the edges and added on foam pads

Hope you like it 



I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Altenew Blog Challenge - July - Weddings

Penny Black Allsorts - July - Anything goes with Stamp

Seven Hills Craft - colour theme

I also tried to follow the colour theme over at Seven Hills Crafts for their blog this month


Do pop over to Seven Hills Crafts if you are in the UK as they have a great selection
of AlteNew stamps and things from America.

I will post this on Facebook too.

Thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs

x



8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this fabulous card! I really must have another go with my altenew stamps! Love the pretty colour scheme and gorgeous flowers! Fabulous. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen this is gorgeous, love the image and your fabulous colours and stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunner this card is, all those wonderful roses and so beautifully layer stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and a wonderful stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card...love the soft tones.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.love seven hills crafts too, a few stamping Bella bunny stamps and a wedding couple stamp might have fallen in my basket over there earlier today! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty! Amazing stamp set & so well executed. Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts this month. jillx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a beautiful wedding card featuring such lovely roses! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen