Followers

Home

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Roses and butterflies

Morning all and thank you for popping in today.

Thank you for your kind words yesterday about Mum, waiting this morning to 
see if she will be discharged from hospital. 

Needless to say I was awake in the early hours .... but fortunately went back to sleep.

Here is a wee card I was working on yesterday. 

I used up the Hunkydory "insert" paper I used the other day for the dress in Pink out of Africa.

Used worn lipstick around the edge of the card blank and paper. 

Mounted the paper onto the card blank and then used Nuvo drops all over the picture. 

Added pink gems and a pink ribbon  (which was white)  and pinkish butterfly to the card. 


I quite like the texture now on the card. 


I hope you do 

Challenges 




Thank you for coming over to see me. 

The latest - just now - about Mum is that she needs an MRI scan, she does not want it, 
saying she feels fine, but WE have persuaded her to have it - just to check everything. 

Hopefully it will be done and dusted today and she will be home 
tonight. 

There is nothing like your own bed - is there? 

Well think I will now pop out for a walk as yesterday did not get one 
in as waiting by the phone. 

Have a great day and just to show you the veg picked this morning by Den and the last of 
the black currants by me yesterday. 


Crafty hugs 





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the the flowers, pretty butterflies too,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the colour combo and pretty design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us gain.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the design. Beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons challenge. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Pen and nice fresh produce from your garden. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so gorgeous! Really pretty girly design and I love the pearls! Sorry to hear about your mum! I hope things get better for you soon!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful I love it. Sorry to hear about your Mum hope she will be ok x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture on your card. I'm playing catch up so hope everything is ok with your Mum Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful
    Thanks for playing with us at crafty ribbons
    I hope you will join in with our new challenge that's up now with theme - easel cards

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen