Followers

Home

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Say Cheese and smile

Morning all 

Been playing with my AlteNew stamps and inks yesterday and here is what I came 
up with 



I followed the theme over at Seven Hills Crafts Blog to use 3 colours in a pallet. 


I have used AlteNew Say Cheese stamp from Seven Hills Craft

and the AlteNew inks 


I first stamped up the cameras with the pink / coral berry, darker green and light green


Then I used just the leaves from the Vintage Rose stamps with the two shades of green. 

Then stamped the sentiment over the card. 

Inked up a white card blank with one of the greens to bring the topper all together. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Thank you for popping over to see me and have a good day. 

I am off out into the garden to pick black currants.

Crafty hugs 


6 comments:

  1. Great card in a beautiful combination of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pen,I like the camaras
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, what are great way to use those camera stamps. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous stamp set! I thought initially those cameras were printed paper! Very clever. Fab entry for our 'Sentiment As Focus' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and I love the colours and stamps. Thank you for sharing your card in our 'Sentiment As Focus' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin’, and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen