Followers

Home

Monday, 25 July 2016

Sympathy Carnations

Afternoon all and thank you for dropping in to see me today. 

Was woken early this morning from Mum's carer saying they were 
at the hospital. Mum had a fall and went by ambulance to hospital. 

Been a bit of a "no go" day for me today, worried as you can imagine.

Have just made this quick CAS card and think that maybe 
due to my thoughts, this card, is a reflection of my feelings. 

But here it is


First I used one of my cut down pieces of card - yes the pink colour today. 
As you can see - my mopped up card stocks are one of my trade marks...
just love the way I get something different each time and there is NO 
waste of inks/ watercolours/ powders etc. 


Inked up the Clarity Carnation stamp with black ink and used a watercolor 
pen to colour in the flower. 

Added Worn lipstick ink to the card blank ....and

added a little extra inks around the edge of the topper. 



 Mounted the topper onto the card blank and added a snippet of 
card sentiment from my stash.... Sympathy. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your comments and look forward to a better day tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 





11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen, I hope your Mum is all right after her fall, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background works very well with the flower. Simple but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I hope your mum is doing fine. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card Pen - and I empathise with your troubles. Sending you hugs lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope mum is ok after her fall Pen, lovely card a beautiful stamp love the colour you chose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pen I do hope your mum is ok?
    Another lovely CAS card, great background again.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Pen. I'm very sorry to hear about your Mum's fall. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Pen - and the backgrounds you make are beautiful! Hope your Mum is improving, I see she is back out of hospital which is good news.

    Great to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I hope your Mum is ok. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were certainly on a roll with the CAS challenge! Another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen