Followers

Home

Saturday, 23 July 2016

Tongue in cheek

Hi - how are you this fine morning? 

Bit cooler here, not sure if rain is in the air so thought I would be early this morning
with my card and get out into the garden while I can. 

A little bit of tongue in cheek here for The Craft Barn Challenge
as there is usually a twist of adding a dragonfly :) 

So here is one all by itself. 



I started off with one of my background cards which is one of my trade marks 
for my cards. Making my own backgrounds with mopped up inks, paints or powders. 


 Added colour to the edges and then stamped the Clarity Stamp dragonfly 
with AlteNew ink onto the cut down card stock


The mounted to a white card blank - again I used the same ink as the edges around 
the edges of the card blank.

Added die cut out sentiment Happy Birthday 

A nice quick simple CAS card 



I hope you like it  and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for popping over. 

I look forward to seeing you again very soon. 

Crafty hugs 



10 comments:

  1. How beautiful - I love your backgrounds :-)
    It's sooo hot here - could do with some rain for my brown garden :-(

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Love that dragonfly on your background. Busy here in the garden too. The butterflies are all out in abundance along with the frogs. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background to show the dragonfly against really puts the spotlight on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen great background on this card and the dragonfly is super.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pen,
    what a really lovely card.
    Great inking technique, and that dragonfly is a wonderful colour also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful card, Pen. Love the background and the dragonfly. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely background and love the pop of purple against it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love making my own backgrounds... and yet I have tons of beautiful papers... Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pen, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mop up backgrounds are always great and this is no exception. A lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen