Followers

Home

Saturday, 2 July 2016

W is for ...... no not purple

Morning all 

The sun is sort of shinning this morning so hope to get out into the garden 
today. May even get out for a walk !!

But in the mean time here is my card for today. 

It is my tag - keeping with the theme I am using for the 


I started with one of my white tags 

Using Sheena Douglass silhouette stamps inked up the wisteria in purple made the 
branch using a watercolour pencil. Stamped the leaves again from the Silhouette stamps
in green above the flowers. 

Now the background - I used a tissue to mop up the inks on my glass mat 
and dabbed the colours all over the white card ! This was to create a distress look to the background. 


Added a butterfly, ribbon, definition. 

Animals, distress, summer, ribbon  and letter W

I think it may reach the criteria for the following 

Challenges 



I am sure I will be told if I have it wrong - I did enjoy this challenge and the wisteria reminds 
me of my Dad and where I use to live as a child. 

We had wisteria all around the house - just beautiful 

Thank you for popping in today and I am so enjoying seeing your work for the 
two challenges where I am a Guest Designer. 

Well bye for now 

Crafty hugs 



15 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is pretty! I LOVE Wisteria! So beautiful and so beautifully stamped. So glad to have you joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our Summer/Holiday Destinations challenge. Your entry is a perfect way to kick off the challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous stamp and it looks so effective watercoloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral stamp Pen, love the waterfall effect and the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card so charming with dictionary article. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Pen, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag. I have a purple wisteria in my garden growing over a pergola, and each year it looks and smells wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is a beautiful tag! thank you for sharing it with us at creative inspirations this fortnight.
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, I love wisteria, and mine hasn't flowered this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Wisteria - love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. I have a plan to have wisteria when we next move house. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty tag, I love the stamp and colours you've used - very summery. Thank you for sharing your 'Summer/Holiday Destination' project with us and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’, and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the wisteria, love the butterfly and the mopped up background...great page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. The Wisteria looks amazing on that dreamy background. Great choice for W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wisteria, so your beautiful tag sings to me. The mop-up background is perfect to create the feel of a summers day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very pretty. I think it would make a lovely design for a tea set xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen