Followers

Home

Friday, 22 July 2016

Wheels of time

Afternoon - how are you this Friday. 

Been a busy morning for me, so far, had to look at my hard drives for photos that were taken 
ages ago. Mum has lost her photos of "family items" so I have been on a mission.

Found a good selection which will help and can always take more photos when we 
visit her later this year. 

Mum has certainly changed since her stroke.... 

But that to one side here is my card for today. 



I have used IndigoBlu Stamp on one of my background papers. 

Inked up in black archival ink. 


Mounted onto a cream card blank which I have highlighted with blue to 
bring it all in together. 

Added a black die cut Happy Birthday :) 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

I have tried to think outside the box for this challenge by calling my card
Wheels of time :) 

Challenges 



Thank you for popping in. 

Been out in the garden this morning picking blackcurrants ! Have a bowl of them weighing
3 lbs !! That is a lot of currants to process. 

Nearly done now. 

Have a good rest of the day. 

Been reading a very interesting novel about someone who has developed dementia 
and how it is affecting the whole family. Ok I know that it is a novel but it does 
make me think, as my late step father had dementia. 

Well on that note 

best get on

Crafty hugs 




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great design and lovely stamping! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for those difficult to cater for guys, love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your creative card in the Sweet Stampin’ Wheels Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that is blackcurrant jam in the process then Pen? Yum.
    Another great card, love all the cogs.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, very creative. Mum used to have two black current bushes in her garden called Mike and Alma, well they were the Baldwin variety! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faulous wheels and cogs on your card, great colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen