Followers

Home

Thursday, 28 July 2016

When a tree falls

Afternoon all 

How are you today? Better than most I hope. 
Rain here today - had to pop into town first thing to post a parcel 
and to the Bank. 

Glad that Mum is back home from hospital but I do so wish she would 
rest... but what is the saying "you can not teach an old dog new tricks"
not that I am calling Mum an old dog, more like an "old" lady...

Made a quick tag today and hope that it will fit in with several 
challenges today. 

I thought of C is for Camera ...... 


I first started with one of my paper stash splatter papers and made a tag



I then used AlteNew Say Cheese Stamps to stamp camera across the tag
I used various AlteNew inks in various layers. 

Added a definition which I inked the edges with a hint of blue.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Challenges 



Thank you for your comments yesterday I did enjoy reading them. 

I do feel that our life is what we make it, and it is up to us to make the most of 
our time here. Sometimes things get in the way, and for me it is stress and worry. 

But I have to remember that I am powerless over people places and things. 
And this too shall pass. 

Another saying is 

 "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

and with that thought I will say bye for now. 

Crafty hugs 



16 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that camera stamp. You did a fantastic job with the tag. The background made those cameras pop. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye you can't tell your parents anything! My mum would be the same too.

    A lovely tag, great background and love the photography element.

    Take care, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great camera tag! I think we all suffer from stress and worry but I've decided not to think too much, just deal with a problem as it arises!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is a beauty Pen. I love the camera stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen super card, great image and colours too.
    Try to live in the moment Pen, one wastes too much enery worrying about the things that are beyond our control or that haven't yet happened, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really bold and stylish tag. I love the subtle differences between the cameras. Sending love to you and your mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, love the overall composition. I think the tree does make a sound as the universe hears it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag. Sending hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag, with a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that retro camera stamp! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect stamps for the challenge. A great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous tag, I love the background and camera.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great stamp and a fab word choice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Camera is a great idea for a word and you certainly had the right stamps! Love your page, my splatter pages NEVER look like that...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your piece, great choice of word and image.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen