Followers

Home

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Winter Wishes

Afternoon all

It has been a busy day for me today, shopping first thing and then off for a walk. 

Picked some fruit


But back to the main thing ....... here is 
my card for today. 




I tried to use a brayer on gloss card but did not get the right feel for the 
scene 



I sprayed with water to lift off the inks but still was not happy 

so back to my usual way and to use brushes on stamping card, but once I had it 
inked up in Denim inks sprayed with water to lift the blue to make snow. 

I used Clarity church and lamppost stamps and Inkylicious tree stamps 
with a torn piece of paper to make the hills. 

You may notice that the church is "in the snow" - I stamped over a piece of 
paper and then added a wee hill. 

Added the Sentiment from Inkylicious 

I did add a bit of a shadow to the church and lamp post and white gel pen to 
make some snow. 

Mounted onto Rainbow mirri card onto a 5 x 7 white card blank. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping over today

I have bee getting frustrated with Non Delivery of  items I have ordered. 

I have placed last week, and there seem to be a lot of people in the 
same position, as per social media.... of non delivery of goods. 

 So much for a new Express System supposed to be better, not that I seem to 
find it so. No tracking numbers, no idea of who is delivering unless you chase the 
company. 

 I  there for  have cancelled my membership to this channel and will 
order direct with the suppliers in future. 

Why do people / companies change the goal posts???? 

And call it "benefit for the customer" 

Oh well that is off my chest 

 and hopefully 
I will feel some what better tomorrow. 

crafty hugs 









14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, inking is brilliant, it's a gorgeous scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the details! Love your card!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scene - I love the background that you have created. Visiting today with my DT hat on, so thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas scene Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! Your background is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and a lovely background. I like how you stamped behind a mask to make the little hills :-)
    I know what you mean about Postage - don't get me started on that !!! :-(
    How wonderful to be able to pick such lovely fresh fruit :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT's beautiful and elegant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful frosty card. Hope you goodies turn up soon. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely wintery scene card and wow lots of lovely fruit.
    Have fun!

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penn, I love your card, and your tutorial and rating of the methods used is very helpful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Ike's World challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you stuck with it - your card is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the background you made - this is such a perfect Christmas village scene. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and so elegant! Love it.
    Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen