Followers

Home

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Anniversary flowers Kaleidoscope butterflies

Evening all rather late for me.

Been on a bit of a roll today, got anniversary cards to make.
Criteria flowers, hearts and lovey duvvie 

So here is one of the cards which can have hearts and sentiment 
added if this one is suitable.


I have used Hunkydory Simmering pearl kit to make this.






Bit difficult to take a photo, as you will see it has acetate and a folded
"bottom" 

with flowers and kaleidoscope butterflies.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Thank you for popping in tonight and thank you 
for your lovely comments. 

Think I needed that day yesterday of getting no were as today has 
been very productive.

Oh and good news my new sewing machine has arrived today.
All singing electronic Brother sewing  machine 😀 now have my Singer machine to sell
have offered it to my girls but my eledest does not seem to have the time to 
use one and still waiting for my other daughter to come back to me.

Think I may try selling on Facebook before Ebay and see if 
someone local is in need of my machine???

Still in good working order I have to say too. 

Must go now as Holby is on shortly 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Gosh this is absolutely beautiful. I love the acetate front and the folded base is ace. Love those kaleidoscope butterflies too. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
    P.s. I bought a new sewing machine which left me with a perfectly working Singer machine (just a basic model) my daughter wasn't interested either so I ended up donating it to the local quilters club who were delighted to receive it.
    Just a thought that you might have a local sewing or quilting club near you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card... I love the design & all the decorations :) xXx
    http://angiescrafthideaway.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/twins-lol.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have bought the same machine as me, the FS130QC?
    We shall have to compare notes over the next few weeks. Mine is still in the box, scared.com. I too will have an old Pfaff machine to get rid of and an original singer which I shall keep.
    I love your acetate card plus it has butterflies, always a bonus.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, what a wonderful design, love it. Enjoy your new sewing machine, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks a gorgeous kit, and a wonderful design. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen