Followers

Home

Saturday, 6 August 2016

Beside the sea

Afternoon all - in from the garden just about to rain. !!!!

Well been in and out today, spent nearly 2 hours in the garden,
got ready the jam for tomorrow ( using up 3 marrows) 
and 3 loads of washing done. 

Been watching a bit of the Olympics and thought best do my blog. 

Here is my card for today....


I started with a mopped up background paper and stamped the Wavy Beach huts 
from Little Claire onto it.


Then used various paints, pencils, and stuff to colour in the scene.

I am sure there are plenty of people out on the beach today. 


Mounted onto blue card and onto a cream colour card blank.
Then added the faux stitching around the edge. 

Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following 

Challenge



Important notice today - It is my Grand-daughters birthday today she is 19 years old
Where does the time go???? 

So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE XXX

Feel so much better for having spent time out in the sun this morning I have to say. 

I am sure how I felt the other day was due to stress and I did as you asked and took 
it easy for 24 hours. 

Very glad to say I made the top 5 with last months Clarity Challenge 


Looks like Den will have to pick peas again tonight wonder if it will be a bucket load again. 
He has been in charge of the peas this year, sowing them, looking after them and now picking them
Also glad to say he is shelling the peas too. 


All I have had to do is put them in bags and or cook them. 

Not making anything with the pea pods apart from compost. 

Do not drink only tea, or coffee or squash. 

At one time would have used them to make wine but not now. 

And on that note - cuppa time

Thank you for popping in today and I look forward to your 
visit again. 

Crafty hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pen another lovely Beach scene card, love your wee beach hutties.
    Lots of peas for you too. Your garden is fairly providing this summer. I love home-grown peas but didn't get any in the garden this year.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pen, and so pleased you are feeling better, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and congratulations on your Clarity recognition. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. I remember my parents saying that they made pea pod wine in the 70's. Sadly I can't drink these days (the joy of morphine) but I do sneak the odd glass of Mulled Wine at Christmas when I can sleep it off! Take care, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful sky and a fun scene.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen