Followers

Home

Friday, 19 August 2016

Blue is the colour

Good afternoon all and thank you for popping in to 
see me today. 

How are you today? 

I have been busy first thing this morning 
baking bread and sorting out a Christmas present I have been asked to 
make.... getting there

But here is my project for today.


Blue I would say IS the colour !!!


I have used AlteNew Painted Flowers and Label stamps for this
card.
And the little pots of blue AlteNew inks

I just love the AlteNew Painted Flower stamps as they are just great to
make your flowers look so real.

Started off with a 6 x 4 white card and stamped the flowers and leaves all over
the card. Changing the direction of the base stamp as I went.

Cut down and mounted onto blue card and onto a white card blank.

Added a stamped Just for you sentiment from the Label stamps using
a blue to match

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following

Challenges

The Craft Barn Challenge - Blues

Sweet Stamping Challenge - Use your favorite stamp

Thank you for popping in.

Bread is out of the bread maker and the smell here is just lovely.

Here is an oldie for Erika's blog


How things have changed is all I can say :)  This card I made over 18 months ago.

Always good to see how things have changed ( of course so long as it is for the best)

Best dash so bye for now

Crafty hugs

x


8 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    what a super blue card, and I love all the wonderful stamping.
    Your Oldie is great as well and I do love your colour choice.
    I can almost smell the bread from here in Kent.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue card Pen and I love too your Oldie, it's so pretty, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue card is gorgeous and great stamping Pen. I think the other is very pretty. A lovely misty card and very pretty colour. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Pen I can smell that bread from here, yum. My Dad used to have a bread maker but stopped using it as we would all scoff the warm bread as soon as it came out of the oven, it wouldn't last five minutes.

    Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie today. A lovely lilac number. Your blue card is beautiful too, a super floral background.

    Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for sharing an oldie.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. how pretty and yes, I agree...blue is the colour, my fav for cardmaking!
    TFS
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the Altenew stamps. Your repeat stamping makes a gorgeous background with the roses.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen