Followers

Home

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Butterfly easel

Morning all - how are you today? 
Well I hope....

At least the sun is shinning today so I may be able to get out in the garden to 
pick that veg.

Here is my card for today.


An easel card with butterflies. 

I started off with one of the Craftwork card embossed easel cards. 

Added a whole load of butterflies, added glitter, gold peel offs and a ribbon which matches the
green in the butterflies. :)


I find people love these cards for weddings and birthdays. They are something different in
both shape and design. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges 

Allsorts Challenge - Touch of sparkle

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Easel card

Well must get my Grand-daughters card posted today, made it yesterday and I 
can not believe she is 19 years old on Saturday !!!

Will show you her card after Saturday :) 

I hope she will be pleased with it. 

Thank you for popping over today. 

Crafty hugs 





3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous Pen :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love that shade of green. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen