Followers

Home

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Butterfly easel

Morning all - how are you today? 
Well I hope....

At least the sun is shinning today so I may be able to get out in the garden to 
pick that veg.

Here is my card for today.


An easel card with butterflies. 

I started off with one of the Craftwork card embossed easel cards. 

Added a whole load of butterflies, added glitter, gold peel offs and a ribbon which matches the
green in the butterflies. :)


I find people love these cards for weddings and birthdays. They are something different in
both shape and design. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges 

Allsorts Challenge - Touch of sparkle

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Easel card

Well must get my Grand-daughters card posted today, made it yesterday and I 
can not believe she is 19 years old on Saturday !!!

Will show you her card after Saturday :) 

I hope she will be pleased with it. 

Thank you for popping over today. 

Crafty hugs 





6 comments:

  1. Hello this is a different size than we are uesd to; thanks for participating in our challenge with your (beautiful and covered with butterflies) easel card at Crafty Ribbons challenges this week!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours on this Pen
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape card and lovely butterflies and love your choice of colour.
    Thank you for joining our Sparkle challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts
    "a touch of sparkle" challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen