Followers

Home

Monday, 8 August 2016

Carrots dont grow on the beach

Morning all and thank you for popping in today. 

I hope you had a good weekend and ready for the week ahead. 

Here is my card for today - still on the Beach theme at the moment - it must 
be Summer. 


A simple card today used a Hunkydory Little Book picure and mounted onto 
gold card. Added ribbon bow and ribbon banner from Crafty Ribbons bargain bag
onto a hint of blue card blank.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




It was lovely here yesterday nice and warm. 

We have the Village Hall Summer Show next Saturday which should be fun. 

Produce and projects all on show with prizes and cups too - normally a good turn out 

Going to enter a couple of things shhh will tell you after the day. 

But here is a bucket of peas 


And those 2 carrots - I have put a 2 pence beside to show the size. The weight 
here was 4 oz !!! And they tasted like REAL carrots.... Lovely 


Now I had best be going, turn on later to watch the Olympics. So we have a couple 
of medals already, and yesterday we were so close and yet so far. 

Do you watch?? I am keeping my fingers crossed that I see some 
of the horse Cross Country today they say it will be on... Miss my horse but 
there it is ....

Cakes to make...

Crafty hugs 

Have a great day 



7 comments:

  1. a fantastic card & image.... great looking veg too ;) hehehee
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image. It reminds me of my childhood. Good luck with your entries. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Pen! AS Barb says, it's so like UK childhood many years ago. I lived abroad for many years so my most vivid memories of the beach are palm trees and trying not to get scraped by the coral reef. Those beach huts must have been such fun!

    Too funny, I was going to ask you if you'd be showing in the village show at all. Ha, I remember someone taking his one weedy leek to a work 'show' in his top pocket! It was about the size of a pencil :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely traditional beach scene on your card, simple but beautiful. I think my bunnies would love to get their paws on your carrots! Sadly they are only allowed the peelings, but I do occasionally buy the carrots with foliage still attached do that they can eat the tops! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful beach senic card, fabulous garden produce, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely this is a very pretty image and card Thanks for joining at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image of carefree summer days.

    Those peas look good. I love them straight from the pod, in my humble opinion cooking peas is sacrilege!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen