Followers

Home

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Cat in a cup

Well a very good afternoon to you all today. 

Where has the time gone again....??? 

Busy morning up at the Village Hall Coffee Morning so I suppose I have an 
excuse as to why not much has happened this morning. 

Been busy putting things onto Ebay to sell so fingers crossed for that. 

Now for my card today 


Been making cats and dog cards over the last few days 
and here is one for today. 

I have used Hunkydory Paws items for this card

Not much I can say about making it 

But think it is rather cute. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Well that is it for now. 

Have a lot going on at the moment - still rather worried 
but this too shall pass. 

Glad I have my crafting 

Time for a cuppa now I think and watch the Olympics. 

Did you watch the hockey last night? It takes me back to when I was at school, 
what a dangerous game it is.... I nearly had my elbow broken by those "jolly hockey sticks"

Thank you for popping in 

and hope to see you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 






8 comments:

  1. It really is a very cute card Pen. Good luck with your ebay sales. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat Pen, a super card.
    I will be interested to hear how you get on selling on ebay, I haven't had much success in the past but really need a good clear out. I hate throwing things if they're not broken and worn out.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - I adore the tea cup kitty :-)
    I hope you have success with your eBay things and enjoy the Olympics :-D Ack !!! I absolutely HATED hockey and my friend lost 4 of her front teeth in that awful game !!! :-( I dreaded every winter - thrashing round that darn field getting your ankles and shins bashed to bits !!!!!
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenge Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the cute cat in the cup and great papers-good luck with e-bay-I hated hockey with a passion always in Winter and getting frozed hands and ankles wacked with the hockey sticks-horrible game much preffered netball lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi me again just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen