Followers

Home

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Floral thanks


Afternoon all, been a busy morning doing nothing if you know what I mean? 

Had a sort out of my "stash" which seems to be all over the place, in the bedroom, in the craft area, and in the utility room.... think I must start to use some of it up very soon. 

I want to start to do some sewing so there may be a slight change in my posts, 
if I get the bug to blog about my sewing.... we will see. 

Here is my card for today. 


I found it half started or is it half finished was a continuation of my blue card the other 
day and thought I would try another colour. 

So finished it off today. 

I have used white stamping card to stamp the flowers all over AlteNew stamps and inks

Stamped a label sentiment 

Added a matching card blank and mounted onto cream card blank.

I think I will make a set of these cards as Thank you cards in different colours. 

Well that is it for now and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Best dash as I can smell the cake needs to come out the oven. 

Runner beans to pick along with the beetroot, lettuce and carrots. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    such a very lovely card yet again, and the colour is fantastic.
    Great stamping and design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen a lovely floral card. I know what you mean about being busy doing nothing, my morning was like that, pottering around with not much to show for it.
    As for sewing, I've just bought a new machine so I might be joining you on that front, although I tend to make it up as I go along. I tend to work on a very steep learning curve!

    Enjoy the rest of your day, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral card Pen, lovely design and colours, looking forward to seeing your sewing talents, your a very creative lady,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong with pink in my book. I fancy doing a bit of sewing. Maybe a bag or two. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely floral card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fabulous Florals' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen