Followers

Home

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Geometrical fish !!

Hiya - thanks for popping over to see me today.

Been a busy morning making Marrow and ginger jam, got a casserole on in the
slow cooker so tea is going to be easy today.

Just in from the garden having picked more runner beans and Den has just pulled 2
very large carrots to have tonight.

Will get a photo done and show you tomorrow (before we eat the carrots) 


Here is my card for today




I have used the AlteNew stamp for the fish and the bubbles I used a wee stamp
from the My Favorite things. 



to create a geometrical tag of fish. 

I stamped onto a mopped up background tag the fish - realizing I could turn them to 
go in different directions.

I also used a wee distressed  stamp from Seven Hills Crafts

to make the background bubbles. 


I then stamped them again onto white card scrap and cut them out having 
used a touch of AlteNew ink with water.

I added a black eye and white dot. 

Added them to the tag using 3D gel to give a bit of height and added a bow to the tag.

Then mounted onto various mopped up background stash using up snippets of
paper - great.

Mounted finally onto a blue card blank card.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges

Pixies Workshop - 241

Seven hills blogs - Geometry

Thank you for popping in today. 

Hope you are having a good day and look forward to 
seeing you again tomorrow. 

Must dash my canvas is calling .... project in the making.

Crafty hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen, super image of the fish, great design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pen and I love your shoal of fish :) Some wonderful colours in your 'mopping up' operations as well. I've just discovered Altenew (always late to the party!) and love their stuff!

    Enjoy those carrots.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the watery scene you've created and all your snippets. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen