Followers

Home

Saturday, 27 August 2016

H is for Hummingbird

Morning and only just. 

Got the bread cooking this morning and finally the sun is out so think 
it will be out into the garden soon. 

Going to have a look at my new sewing machine later. Just finishing off 
the anniversary cards which I have been asked to make.
Also a few Thank you cards. 

So here is my project for today.

H is for ....... Hummingbird





Keeping with the theme of using tags I stamped onto an already inked


tag, a hummingbird from Designs by Ryn 


Then I used my Derwent watercolour pencils to colour in the bird. 


Then I noticed a "flower" in the corner and made all the petals with the pencils. 

Added the definition  I hope you like it 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for popping in today. 

Have a great day and weekend. 

Mmmmm the malt bread is smelling lovely just another 15 mins to bake. 

Making me feel hungry..... 

Interesting proverb I read yesterday was "Never think that still water doesn't have crocodiles!
an Indonesian proverb. 

As the next part said - just because someone is quiet doesn't mean that there is not a lot 
going on inside. 

Think this is me I am usually very quite in my views and thoughts but I have 
a lot going on in my head. 

When I was a child (many years ago) I did not have many friends, as I was so "shy" 
being unable to express myself, or so I thought. 

However maybe, for me it is best to think, and listen than to take the "stage"
like a few people I know.... as I know I would not like to be in their heads. 

Boy that was profound .... best go away now and have a think :) 

Have a lovely day 


Crafty hugs 


13 comments:

  1. Ooo I can smell that bread from here, can't beat homemade bread and the smell.
    A lovely hummingbird tag, loving the background.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit to being bad this morning and buying my bread and was going out to do some gardening and then had lunch out there instead. The rest is history as they say. Gorgeous humming bird. Hope you get on ok with your new sewing machine. It took me a fortnight to read the manual that came with mine and then a further fortnight to pluck up the courage to switch it on!! When I did I found it to be a piece of cake. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and I love how the flower was born. Been enjoying catching up on your lovely creations. Hope your Mum is behaving! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy colourful tag. Homemade bread is always scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and a beautiful flower for the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful hummingbird that is. Hummingbirds tiny little hearts have to beat at such a high rate it is amazing that they can even be alive. Great vibrant colours on this Pen, it is very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very profound did you have to have a lie down after that lol-but very true-beautiful humming bird stam and great inked background love how you made the corner colour into a flower and inspired how you spotted it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was amazed at how you found that flower in the corner that perfectly complimented your beautiful hummingbird.

    Now I'm hungry for freshly baked bread and it's my bed time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Hummingbird! Love how it reached to the flower in the corner, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful image and I love the way you made the yellow "blob" into a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous tag with a beautiful humming bird, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Good Luck Mickie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful tag. I love the colour scheme and the flower in the corner holds it all together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen