Followers

Home

Monday, 1 August 2016

If the sun was out

Afternoon all 

Well what a day it is here today, heavy rain, feeling cold and not nice. 

Been waiting to get out into the garden to get the veg for todays evening meal, 
think I will need waders. 

Well been trying to do a bit of crafting today, but somehow everything 
seems to be going slightly wrong - or is it me? 

So here is a quick card I made today 

If the sun was out think I would been on the beach ..... 



I have stamped onto one of my scraps of background mop up 
an image of beach huts from Hobby Art Stamps.


Then I have used very small fine paint brushes to paint in acylic paints the beach huts. 
Added watercolour pencil beach. 

Added a bit of blue around the edges with faux stitching

Added seagulls and Just for You sentiment

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Just a little note to say that over at The Craft Barn they are having problems 
with link..... so fingers crossed this works. 

Feel a bit flat today, not sure why... feel I am getting rather drained 
with worry.... 

However I am sure things will sort itself out.... what will be will be. 

I am not sure where the time has gone as it is now August. Must concentrate on 
my Grand -daughters card and get that posted. 

Well with that in mind best dash.

Pick some veg and get dried off I am sure once I am in. 

Thank you for coming over to visit me. Really appreciate all your comments. 

Crafty hugs 


7 comments:

  1. Another cracking beach hut card Pen, loving the sky again.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy card Pen. Love your super mop up background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Pen, lovely seaside scene and fabulous bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the fabulous mop-up background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and how you did your sky, looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful cheerful card. Sorry to hear that things are getting you down at the moment. Hugs, Cara X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful sky and colourful beach huts making a great summery card.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen