Followers

Home

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Imagine that

Good afternoon all - thank you for dropping in to my blog 

The weather has turned here now, even the heating came on this morning 
due to the temperature. Must be time for my thermals, well lets face it 
I tend to wear them all year round....

Well here is my project for today sorry about the angle here it is square !!! 



I have followed the instructions, as best I can, with the 
Clarity Calendar challenge for this month. 

Although I used a stencil for the image as I did not have the stamp.

I used stencil card for this :) 

However I think it has worked well. 


So I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Well best get on beginning to feel a bit cold here sitting at the computer.

Wish the warm / hot weather would come back. 

Hope you are having a good day and look forward to 
seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs 





11 comments:

  1. This is lovely and I would have never known that you had used a stencil. It really does look like you've used a stamp as you've got such a lovely clear image. The colour looks great and I really like the misty effect of the scene. You've done a wonderful job. Sandra :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pen wouldn't have known you had used the stencil and not the stamp it's amazing crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inked up creation Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow and another wow. This is superb. I love your scene. Would never think of using those colours but it's fabulous. I have to admit that the electric under blanket stays on the bed all year round and I have to admit that most nights its switched on too. Haven't taken the winter weight duvet off either!! Hugs
    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fab. I switched to a blanket from a sheet last night as it was cooler. The joys of morphine! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pen, this is absolutely gorgeous,I love the scene you have created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pen I love this scene, very atmospheric. Your inking is fabulous. Warm here but not hot, hot, hot. The beauty of living in the North of Scotland.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super piece of artwork! Beautiful Pen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments about this project Really appreciate it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen