Followers

Home

Sunday, 28 August 2016

My garden

Good afternoon all 

Just a quite post today thought I would share with you 
some of my photos which I took yesterday

Been bit down today - but this too shall pass....

so to brighten up my day here are some flowers

Yes Sunflowers - I bought seed from the pet shop just a handful of 
sunflower seeds. So much cheaper that "proper" seed.

Plant them thick and see what happens.

And here is the results. 









One of our Rowan Trees - grown for the birds
The blackbirds just love these trees.




Den coming home with some logs for our boiler which supplies our 
hot water and underfloor heating. 


There just something different today.... 


I know why I am feeling like I am .... not a lot I can do about it.... as it is 
due to things that are out of my control. 

but to accept the things (person) I can not change, and accept the things I can, 
and know the difference 

it is not me but them 

So will carry on with my crafting and bounce back 
tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them. Hubby and I have went for a walk this evening and did a bit if foraging for the buns. Being out in nature really helps lift the spirits. Sending love and hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... what a beautiful garden & such beautiful flowers & I bet the birds & bee's love it all too :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    wonderful pics of your flowers.
    Good old hubby getting the logs for essentials.
    I do hope what ever is making you feel down soon passes.
    Love and big hugs from my house to yours to try and help.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen what great sunflowers, I might have to try your tip with the seeds, a great idea instead of buying packet seeds.
    Sorry to hear you are a little low at the moment, it can't help with your mum not well too. I hope she improves over the coming week. x
    Take care, thinking of you, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden and love the patch of fabulous sunflowers guarranted to cheer anyone up-hope you feel better tomorrow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen