Followers

Home

Friday, 26 August 2016

Oldie Friday - sun is out too

Afternoon or is it evening now as it has gone 
past 6pm? 

Been a lovely warm / hot day here and out in the garden much of the day. 

Dug out the "hot bin" compost bin so the birds are singing and eating all the worms. 

Have I told you I have 2 wormeries ? That is a home for worms, if you do not know
I feed them with the household scraps and they eat, breed and be merry. 

Had them for the last 3 years and boy what a lot of compost I get from them. 

Now I thought as I have been busy in the garden I would just 
show some oldies today to make a visit over at Erika's 
so enjoy looking back and seeing how I have changed my style..... !!!

Hopefully it is for the good.

New baby  made with tattered lace dies 


And a couple of my photo cards that I do.... 

Close up of a bee - just like the ones all over the flowers today. 
Seen so many bees today a real joy. 


And an Exmoor Pony 


Well best dash got the runner beans and potatoes on the boil. 

Thank you Mrs A for your suggestion about my sewing machine.
Not yet opened the box - that is for tomorrow. 
Today was far too good to be indoors. 

Have a lovely evening 

Thank you for popping in today.

Crafty hugs 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of Oldies Pen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo did you buy the new machine I did on Create and craft?
    Mind is still in the box too, just got the instructions out to read.
    Thanks for joining me today Pen in sharing an oldie.
    I love your card, great embossing and the wee elephants are very cute.
    Great photos too, the detail on your bee is amazing.
    As for the wormeries, they sound very interesting. Your garden is very productive too.

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card Pen, I like the pictures too
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of oldies Pen. I have used a few photos for cards in the past too. Feeding the worms sounds a good idea and glad to hear they reward you in return. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen