Followers

Home

Monday, 22 August 2016

Painted flower burst

Morning all - thank you for coming by to see me today. 

Bit of a miserable day here again - cold and wet but I have to say the 
runner beans are growing. Can not keep up with them so a load is going 
in the freezer today - for chutney later. 

Marrow and ginger jam being made today.  All go - hahaha

Now here is something different 

Just for you -  painted flower. 


I have used a snippet of watercolour paper and just used my 
new Derwent pencils and blocks to make this. 

Great item -- make your mark on the paper and set the paint with water. 
I gather you can use them on fabric ???

I mounted the watercolour paper onto a snippet of green card from my stash 
and used those peel off for the sentiment. 

Mounted onto a white hand made card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 



Hope you have a good day and look forward to hearing from you
Sorry if I do not reply in person to everyone but you are in my thoughts. 

I really appreciate your comments. 

Mum today is having the Stroke Nurse over to see her and Mum is still talking about 
having a "bath". So thank you Cara for your advice which I passed on to Mum yesterday
(hope she will remember). I also suggested that she tried having a bath at West View ( an integrated nursing home) to see if she can get in and out of the bath. Or try fully clothed in her spare 
bath with the aid of the carers. I am sure she will not be able to get up from a lying position 
once she is down, let alone get back onto one of those "belt" thingys which she is still 
talking about. 

Well we will see...... !!!!

Best go now and get on with that jam. 

Crafty hugs 










10 comments:

  1. That looks pretty. Love the colour combination. Have fun with your jam making. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hand draw this Pen? It's absolutely beautiful!! So much talent.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Pen, the colours are wonderful and, fabulous design too.
    Hope your mum gets on okay with the bath, such a worry for you, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Pen the colours are glorious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely colours. Hope your Mum gets sorted

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pen I hope your mum manages her bath ok.

    Your flower is beautiful on your card too. I think that style will also work really well as a firework too.

    Take care, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely Pen. Did you draw it yourself. Have lots of fun with your new pencils. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty floral creation for our theme this week Pen, it's a real bust of summertime, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen