Followers

Home

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Pink Cat


Morning all

Well by the skin of me teeth I am getting this card in...

Forgot the closing time - good job I had it already done from yesterday

Here it is 


I have used the Hunkydory Paws toppers to make this card. 

Used half a sheet of Adorable scoring card and mounted that onto a white card blank.
Then added toppers to the card. I am sure this Cat is feeling very proud.

Added a white ribbon for the tag

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Well I said it was a made dash so wont talk for long 

Have a good day and will be back later I am sure. 

Crafty hugs 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pen, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colourful cat card Pen, love it.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! Love the cute image. Thank you for playing along at Crafty ribbons, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't she just think she is the bees knees.!! Fab card. Iv'e had two white Persians in my time. The girl only had to go out in the garden and she would get grubby but the boy spent all his time keeping his fur pristine white! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, definitely the cat that got the creamM Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful - such a sweet card and I adore that smug kitty :-D

    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen