Followers

Home

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Pink say cheese

Morning all and good news the sun is shinning. 

Back from the Village Hall this morning.... cuppa and cakes and had my cards for sale
Had some little helpers today, one of the ladies had friends over from Switzerland and
the children just loved looking at my cards. Bless them.


Here is my card for today and I am really in the pink faze of my "life" 

so to speak everything I am doing recently is pink.... a little while ago it was purple. 


I have been using up bibs and bobs from my stash for this card. 

Stamped using AlteNew Say Cheese stamps onto a pink mopped up background paper
mounted onto pink card and then onto another mopped / pink card.

Added the sentiment, coloured in a grey butterfly to make it pink, used my alcohol pen to make
the ribbon "pink" although it looks orange, and added a Craftwork cards punched out rose.

Mounted all onto a pink card blank. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Create and Inspire - 50

Ikes World Challenge - Pun intended

Well best get on and see whats what. Getting a new BT hub today so I hope that I
will not have any problems installing it.

Thank you for coming over to see me today.

Mum had another small fall this morning, "off the loo" not sure what is happening
there, she thinks she fell asleep while on the loo????

I have told her to get a whistle to blow so that she can get the carer in to help her.

This was the carers suggestion as Mums bathroom is a little way away from where the
carer sleeps. 

I am not feeling too good today, got pains in my tum... not sure what thats about so
going to get a hot water bottle now and rest for the afternoon.

Have a good day..

Crafty hugs




10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I LUV your backgrounds :-)
    Sorry to hear about your Mum having a spill !!!
    I hope your tum settles down too - horrible thing to have coz you can't really 'rub it better' can you ?!!! Sending healing vibes Pen :-)

    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Hope your stomach ache has gone, it might be due to stress. Rest up and be kind to yourself, hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I do like your mopped up backgrounds on this card. Looks good with the punched out rose. Hope your feeling better now. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab use of your bits and bobs!:)Love the warm tones of yor pinks and the design looks so lovely! The flowers are adorable as the bow and the camera make your card so stunning!
    Thanks for playing in the Butterfly Challenge #59!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mopped backgrounds!
    Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
    Susan
    DT for Create and Inspire!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, great pun and colours. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful delicate card! Thanks for coming to Ike's World Challenge. Best, Samara x DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen