Followers

Home

Monday, 29 August 2016

Sparkle Trees

Afternoon all and hope you are having a good 
Bank Holiday Monday. 

The sun is shinning here today although there was thick fog / mist this 
morning. 

Den has been busy using a strimmer around out patch and found another 
pheasants nest in the deep grass, only empty shell there but its so nice 
to have so much nature around. 

Now for my card for today. 




I started off with a background paper which I had painted with "waste" paints from my brush to 
create the background. 
I had used the colours on another project and to use clean up the paints
from my brush 
I painted them onto a large piece of paper.

Cutting it down to a 6" x 6" size (still some to use for another time) 

The paints I used were starlight from Imagination Crafts 

I then used the stencils from Imagination Crafts to make the trees and 
Merry Christmas sentiment. 

Mounted onto a snippet of gold mirri from my stash card onto white card blank. 

I would like to enter the following 

Challenges 




Well I suppose I had best get a bit of fresh air and go out into the
garden. 
Feeling somewhat better today, I am glad to say, had long chat with 
Mum about "stuff" and think this has helped us both. 
I still feel low but not as bad as yesterday. 

Got to sort out some cards which I need to get into the post tomorrow
while on my shopping run. 

Thank you for dropping over to see me and for your lovely 
comments. I really appreciate your love and thoughts. 

Crafty hugs 



10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, and quite amazing that you've made the background from waste paints, it looks great. I really love the colours and they work beautifully together. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen loving the background and the glittery texture of your Christmas trees too. A super festive card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful background Pen! And the embossed trees are super - and really great Christmas card. I'm sorry you're struggling with down days, they're awful. But, talking things through with your Mum is a good thing and here's hoping for steps forward.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossed trees and fabulous background -I have just made a mini easel with waste paint from brushes-sorry to hear about your down day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen,
    such a wonderfully created background to those gorgeous trees.
    A very super design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..so pretty....I love that background!Thanks so much for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic festive creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your super awesome background! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty background! Love the "non-traditional" colors. :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen