Followers

Home

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Spotie tree

Afternoon all and thank you for dropping by to see me today. 

Just back from town - having done my weekly shop. 

Thought I would share with you this little card I have just made. 




I used a mini stencil on a scrap of mopped up card using Imagination crafts 
sparkle medium to make the Spotie Dottie  Tree

I then cut it out to make a tree shape and added a little more red to the card. 

Then I used a scrap of Mirri card and used red tape to make stripes on the card


Then added glitter to the tape. 

Mounted the tree, Crafty Ribbons Merry Christmas ribbon, and Craft work cards 
candi "with dots" onto the card. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Seems strange to be doing Christmas cards at the moment but I know it will 
be upon us very quickly. 

Must dash as I have to peg out the washing while the sun is shinning. 

and watch the Show jumping, hopefully. Was a bit cross yesterday as 
I was all set to watch the Cross Country and they cut the programme short
so did not see it all. 

Also pointless to try to watch online here as the speed of the broadband is so so slow.

Have a good day

Crafty hugs 




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely card over at Allsorts "Spots and Stripes" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glittery card and great use of snippets.
    Thank you for joining our Spots and Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great take on our spots and stripes theme Pen, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love those stripes. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen