Followers

Home

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Team GB and butterflies

Morning all 

What a beautiful day today - the sun is out  and it is warm. Funny how the days seem
to be different each day. 

My heart  goes out to those who have been lost due to the weather, the men who have 
been swept off the cliffs and drowned. 

Do you remember many years ago there use to be adverts on the TV telling the 
"tourists" of the dangers of the sea. Or am I dreaming? 

Well good news first I was a joint winner with Donna over at 

with this 


Really quite chuffed. 

But back to the main topic of today my card





I have used Kanban shaped silver edged card blank with flower on


added the toppers and then added Vanilla coloured butterflies. 

Found a sentiment in my stash. 


Just love the back of the card too. 


Easy card but really effective I think 

So I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Think the garden is calling me now - so best get out in the sun while I can. 

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you again. 

No further news about Mum and the bath, yet. 

Stroke Nurse yesterday told Mum that she is doing too much and she will never
get better if she continues to do so much. 

We will see....

Hay ho off I go 

Crafty hugs 



4 comments:

  1. Huge Congratulations on your win Pen with that fantastic card. I think it speaks for us all. Your Kanban card is very pretty. Love the colours and a lovely shape too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pen fabulous card, fraid I'm anti the games, and therefore didn't watch any, I believe it's lost its ethos, but I know you enjoyed them.
    You butterfly card is gorgeous, wonderful colours and design, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is a pretty card . Love the shape, the colours and the vase of flowers. Those butterflies look so good against the background too. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards Pen no wonder you won the challenge with the first one. A great tribute to team GB, didn't we do well?
    I don't normally watch much of the Olympics but really got into it this time. It must have been all the taking part and not the winning!! LOL.

    Your other card is a lovely shape too with very pretty butterflies.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen