Followers

Home

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Time in the garden Bank holiday

Afternoon all 

Where does the time go...nearly forgot my post for today

Here is my card for today


I have the theme in mind from The Craft Barn 

What men like to do on Bank Holidays

Well I think it would be nice to be here in the picture and sit with the man 
I love, in the garden enjoying the sunshine on a Bank Holiday. 

Well I would have a cuppa tea and leave the bubbly for Den....

But see that present - I wonder what that will be.. ????  hope it would be 
chocolates :) 

I have used Hunkydory kit to make this - topper onto a card stock onto a shimmer 
green coloured card blank. 

Anyway I would like to enter if for the following 

Challenge


An interesting note today on the words for the day 

"when I withdraw and isolate, I feel that I am in a void where my chattering, crowded head is my sole companion" 

This is how I feel at times when things are getting too stressful, isolate. 

But with my need to write my blog each day I feel that if nothing else I am 
not alone. 

Thank you for popping in today and hope all is well with you today..

crafty hugs 



7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. So colourful. Very restful looking scene. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pen!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wine and chocolates what could be better?-Beautiful card and looks a very pleasant place to pass the afternoon
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen I think I would have liked to have been doing that on the bank holiday rather than working.
    A super card.

    Take care, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene! An excellent way to enjoy a bank holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - thanks for joining in the challenge at The Craft Barn. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen