Followers

Home

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Victorian Christmas

Afternoon all and thank you coming over to see me today. 

Not sure how you are today, but I know I am now very fed up with the 
weather. Floods going into town today. 

Talk about a load of rain.... why does the weather change so much from 
one day to the next I do not know. 

All I know is that I would not be surprised if it snows .... so with that in mind
here is my card for today.

A winters scene .... :) 



You may be surprised but I started off with one on my background papers but ended up 
using brown inks to colour the image after I stamped it using black ink. 

The image is from Imagination Crafts Art stamps.


Here is a photo showing my "snow" using Nuvo drops again - I like how I get 
texture to the image. I love how in the light the picture shimmers with sparkle, 

Mounted onto coloured card stock 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Well that is it for now. 

Just a quick post today as I have loads to do.... 

But now sure where to start .... 

Just can not get going.... my back is hurting today, not sure if it is my kidneys or 
a twinged muscle. 

Got to call Mum shortly see how she is ..... it does turn out that she has another 
small stroke the other day. She went to the Drs yesterday to get checked over, 
although she did not wish to go, I persuaded her to go..... always best to be 
safe than sorry.... and yes the discharge note did confirm our thoughts. 

Well bye for now and thanks for popping over 

Crafty hugs 



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage card Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pen, it's a lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I like the addition of the brown ink.
    Thank you for joining our Sparkle challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, lovely scen. Sorry to her about your Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage card and love the sepia colour-hope your Mum is okay
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image! Love the Vintage feel to it and the gorgeous sepia tone inking makes it even more of a gorgeous Vintage feel. Thanks for joining in our 'Christmas in July' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Love what you did for it. Come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, a fabulous stamp and lovely sepia tones. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the weather is improving and that all is ok with your Mum. Lovely Christmas card, just right for the current weather! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along at CCC. This card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely vintage looking card in the Sweet Stampin’ Christmas in July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen