Followers

Home

Monday, 15 August 2016

What the Village gets up too

Afternoon all 

How are you today - well I hope. 

Been busy making chutney today and making Christmas cards 

but here is my card for today a quick and simple card today :) 


I have used Kanban topper with butterflies to keep with the theme of Vase and Vanilla 

And I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



I thought I would share with you some of the photos from 
the Village Summer Show. 

A good time was had by all and I did very well - got 2 firsts !!!

I entered my German Sheppard and a Mixed Media painting. 

Think I surprised everyone in the village !!!











the only down side to the show again this year is with the judging...... all to the 
RHS guide lines. To me it is silly as I am sure the show should be just for fun,
one of the entries were not judged due to the end of the rhubarb having been cut off !!!

Fortunately the "domestic, art, flowers, photography" is judged sensibly. 

Hope you like to see what we in the Village get up too - we only have around 100 residents 
so not a bad turn out. 

Well best dash and get on, have not even got out into the garden today 

and the sun is shinning and boy its warm so will have an hour out side 
before I think about cooking tea. 

Thank you for popping in

Crafty hugs 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful traditional floral card Pen.
    Looks as if lots of the villagers take part, well done on your wins, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of topper here for your card and I love the arrangement of butterflies on it. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge wher your card evil be renters twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Well done on two firsts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your card and this post Pen. Gosh it took me back a few years! Where can I see your 'Firsts' please? WELL DONE too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation Pen and perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pen, Thank you for joining in our butterfly challenge at Allsorts this week,Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen